2/22/08

I have decided to also start a blog. My first priority for this blog is to update it regularly with any and all clues I may find in the search for the lost books.

I have this web address because I am an avid listener also. David Abraham has been quite an influence. If you havn't already, please read his Blog as I frequently do. His web address was hidden in the Black graphic novel on a dupster in the beginning. You can also find it in previews for the graphic novel in the same location.
http://listeninginthedark.blogspot.com/
There is a code to be found in his blog. A simple one, but still interesting. The letters in bold print are to be read as a seperate hidden message. Another possible clue is the back of the new books. On the back is an apparent message that could be Samuel, Sinner, or even Simon. Also there is a greek alphabet in the back of Infidel that is really a transliteration of the Engligh alphabet with a Symbol font with all caps in microsoft word. Above this is a hidden web address in all caps. It is BOOKSOFHISTORY>ORG which is booksofhistory.org when you take away the caps. Obviously the address was changed to .com
There is a video on this site:
http://www.booksofhistory.com/
that reveals what some of the "recent events" could be.

Here are all of Kara's replys on the site(in case you missed them):
Kara 10.36 said...
Can we meet?

Kara 10.36 said...
will this be a safe enough place to communicate?

Kara 10.36 said...
Where are you?What happened?

Here is a mojor one I even missed though. He replied on his own blog!!!Here is DA's post:

Friends, thanks for posting on my blog.
I'm new to all of this, so bear with me.
There is much to tell, and hopefully you'll find some of it interesting.
And, ian, I'm just as real as you are. : )
The desk IS indeed red.
DA

Isn't that cool! The desk is RED!

2 comments:

The_Sponge said...

It would be interesting to see Kara's blog... then you could follow her and DA's conversation... Hmmm...

Kate C. said...

ah, and now you have the fun of summing up today's events! This will be a fantastically useful site for people who can't be glued to their computers 24/7. WTG, PM!